Monday, February 13, 2012

Challenge #21 - Photo Inspiration

Hello All. Bronwyn here.Welcome to another Monday at Use Your Stuff. While spending way too much time on Pinterest, I came across this lovely picture of felt and fabric hearts. Right away I was drawn to the colour combination and the hand-made quality of the little hearts. I knew this had to be the challenge for this week.

CHALLENGE - Use this photo as starting off point for your creation. Think colour, shape, texture - whatever inspires you.


Hear is my take. I used the pink, red and turquoise colour combination, the heart shapes and the stitching.


Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!!

Joy
I thought I was the only one with paper left in my stash of this old paper line!
I made a double page 6x6 layout this week. I think these will go in my project life album.




Lynne

I decided to be a bit whimsical. I had this old Imaginisce line of papers that the had the perect colors. Ithen added a few nicely places hearts. These are a couple of scrapper friends from my local scrap group.
I look forward to seeing who else jumps int this challenge.


Barb
I was inspired by the colours in the photo. It's not often that I get to use more girly colours so I really enjoyed working on this one.


Like Lynne, I'm looking forward to seeing what others come up with for this challenge. Don't forget to link it up to this thread so we can check it out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny , Joy! It looks like you hold onto old BoBunny forever, too!

Love the little doggies. Is the one on the right a schnauzer??

Melissa Bi. said...

precious inspiration piece and great interpretation!!!

Unknown said...

Actually they are both schnoodles, Jack just gets a fur cut like one. Because Gracie has a tail I think the groomers cut her differently.