Monday, November 26, 2012

Challenge # 62 Perfect Patterned Paper

Hi everyone.  Lynne here. 
I have always been a fan of pattern paper.  In fact, other than black & white, I have very few colors of cardstock in my stash.  So, my challenge this week to you is to use PATTERN PAPER. Lots of it.  In my example, the only solid paper is framing my photos and behind my journaling.  I know this will be stretch for some, but if you try it, I bet you will like the look.  I look forward to seeing what you can do.  


Barb
Like Lynne, I love patterned paper. I love mixing and matching the patterns - and usually not fromt he same manufacturer.
For this challenge I'm sharing a layout that was done for my December Daily last year.


Bronwyn
On the weekend I began  wrapping some of the gifts I have already purchased.  But guess what? No gift tags!!  Problem easily solved with my tag punch, glitter, ribbon  and some PATTERNED PAPER!!



Joy






2 comments:

Andrea W said...

I'm a patterned paper junkie!!! Thanks for a wonderful challenge.

Lynne said...

Me too. Glad you liked the challenge.