Monday, June 16, 2014

Challenge #140 - Father's Day

Welcome to 'Father's Day' challenge week everyone.  Lynne here.  I am hoping you all enjoyed spending time with your dad, or your kid's dad or just remembering your dad.  This is a layout I did a while ago.  I still love it.  It is of my nephew and his son.  Thank you for creating along with us this week.


Amanda

My husband loves Superman and when my friend Kathy over on another site heard that she sent me this digital stamp her husband drew. I made the word balloon to go with it and put it on a card for my son to give my husband.


Tammy

This is the card that I created for my father in law this year.  He loves ties! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Electra said...

Terrific samples, especially Amanda's which I LOVE!!!