Monday, December 8, 2014

Challange #165 - Red and Green

Amanda here with this week's challenge. With Christmas and the holiday season fast approaching I thought it fitting that we do a Red and Green challenge! It can help put us in the holiday spirit and maybe motivate you to get some cards completed if you do them! I'm sharing a card and a layout!




Here's my card for Christmas, in different range of greens and reds. These are washi tapes from MT and word stickers from October Afternoon

Renee

I have been practicing coloring green combos.  This is a card that I made using one of my new combos.


And from our guest designer Marion



Show us your red and green!



2 comments:

Michele said...

i'm excited to play along for the first time. i've got plenty of red and green going these days! thanks for the challenge. xo

Nancy in Iowa said...

First time to you site. Love the diversity of the design team work!