Monday, September 5, 2016

Challenge #232 Watercolor

Welcome back!  Tammy C here to host the next challenge.  This week, we would like to see your watercolor creations!  Use watercolor to create a background, or to color your stamped image.
For my card, I used Distress inks  and a water brush to create the background, and watercolor pencils to color the bird.  Pop on over to my blog for all the details.
    
Be sure to visit the blogs of my very talented Teammates with their creations and leave some love ;) 
I used Distress Inks over watercolor paper, to create the texture I prayed with water and when the paper was dry I stamped my images and sprayed again. Here is the complete Tutorial.
Sarah          
 

Amanda I used some watercolor markers to color the Santa.
Gail I used Crayola Twistable Slick Stix as my watercolours on this card.
  Majo
I used water colors for my background, watered them down a bit with water drops and heat embossed my stamped images with Stampendous Detail White Opaque Powder.
I took off some of the color on the flower and the leaves with bleach.

Renee

For today's challenge, I created a water colored background scene to showcase this image that I colored with Copic Markers.  I wanted a background that mimicked a painted wall and wood flooring.  Watercolors were the perfect answer given the texture that they naturally create. 



Show us your creations!  Happy Scrappin'!




No comments: