Monday, September 12, 2016

Challenge #233 Color Challenge

  Beth here to host the next challenge.   I found this color combination on a Pinterest board... I hope the creator doesn't mind that I loved it so much, I wanted to use it here.  For my card, I used Stampin' Up! current colors of Cucumber Crush, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla and retired Stampin' Up! colors Gable Green and Bashful Blue.  Pop on over to my blog for all the details. I can't wait to see what you come up with.






I decided to make a canvas with the beautiful choice of colors. They look a bit darker than IRL, but still, I like it ....

I used the Mixed Media dies from Tim Holtz, Gesso and lots of paint. The die cuts are the Tim Holtz Wildflowers.



I used mostly Close to My Heart products here and a PageMaps sketch.  




I used a combination of lots of different products from my stash to create this fun layout! I have a process video on my You Tube channel to go along with it to show you how easy it is to get this fun look with cut files, texture paste, and a few fun patterned papers! Please stop by and watch...



Amanda



Karrie
i loved this "Springy" color scheme for a baby page about our boy who was 5 months old in March.

Tina
Loved the color pallet and used alot scraps in my current counterfeit kit for my card


Gorgeous colours to work with!  I don't often use stickers so for something different I created a Christmas card using stickers & our colour chart!








No comments: