Monday, May 15, 2017

Challenge #264 - Metallics

** sorry for the technical difficulties! Mr. Linky is up now, so if you have a creation from yesterday please go ahead and backlink it! Also we've left it open for a bit later on Saturday as well!  Sorry everyone!**

Hello everyone! Kristin here with this week's challenge! I have a massive obsession with anything glittery, shiny, metallic. Whether it's mists, glitter, sequins. The possibilities here are endless! For this week's challenge I want to see metallics on your project! I used some glitter tape, sequins, puffy glittery Thickers, metallic chipboard and gems on this Project Life spread.




Well, I'm not too much into glitter and such,
but I managed to put some shimmery pearls on my card :)



I used a lot of gold metallic paper and chipboard on this card.


Amanda

For my card I used some shiny metallic black pearl paint to accent it.



For my card I used some green glitter paper as a strip and the hearts are also cut out of it.


Heather R

I used some glitter star stickers I had in my stash for these pics of us with Sorcerer Mickey


Guest Designer Teresa
I absolutely adore La La Land Stamps! I am obsessed right now with mermaids and sequins! Sparkly and shiny is all the rage right now! Shaker cards are a huge trend in card making!


Renee

No comments: